Thursday, August 5, 2010

Urban Sketchers Symposium, Portland Oregon July 29-31 2010


Jason Das


Jasons drawing




Jason and Kumi







Virginia Lawlor and people drawng group


Frank Ching and architecture group


Liz Steel drawing her lunch


Gabi Campanario


Gabi





Lapin


Kurt Hollomon


Orling


Drawing our coffee cups


Lapin drawing Frank


Lapins drawing


I adjusted the levels on these after listening to Jas Das lecture on posting on a computer. makes the color bright.





























5 comments:

ANAIS G. BURGOS said...

Owwwwwwwww.....I wish I had been there...What a great day!
Thanks for sharing Don :)

ANAIS G. BURGOS said...

Pdta. Love the new look of your blog ;)

Don McNulty said...

Thanks Anais, we had a wonderful time. Glad you like the look of my blog, blogger has a new "design template" which even I can understand.

Peggy said...

Hi Don! Came across your blog by following another. It's really nice. You've posted some great pictures from the symposium. It was great wasn't it?

Don McNulty said...

Thanks Peggy, yes the symposium was a great experience, loved it, wish I could draw like some of the participants (most of them).